The festival is inspired by Minister of Health Bent Høie’s preface to Talk about it! Strategy for Sexual Health 2017-2023, where he writes about sexuality as a positive force that affects our health and which we need to talk more about. In these # metoo-times we need to highlight positive sexuality, where joy and pleasure are in focus within a framework of communication and consent.
The festival’s target audience is diverse. Some events are specifically aimed at a target audience, others are more general.
– “most people”; curious adults, regardless of sexual orientation or relationship status
– Students in Education and Health Sciences; knowledge, inspiration
– immigrant groups; dialogue, understanding, knowledge
– people who meet sexuality in the profession; meeting place, inspiration, knowledge
– decision makers; politicians, government officials, leaders
The program will consist of lectures, discussions and debates, workshops, erotic cafes and discos, movies, book launch and other cultural events and developed in collaboration with over 20 organizations.